10 Things Chairish Co-Founder Anna Brockway Can't Live Without
1. Chairish: Not surprisingly I am addicted. Always delighted to see what’s just arrived and what’s just sold.
2. Cotogna: Luckily my office is right up the street, so lunch here at a sidewalk table is a weekly ritual.
3. Nars Lipstick in Schiap: Slick this on and you're over and out.
4. The Presidio: Right out my front door for early morning and late afternoon walks. It's the homegrown alternative to Xanex.
5. Buggy-Eyed Dogs: I am still mourning the loss of my beloved Boston Terrier, but my mom’s new Frenchie, Miss Buggs, is sure cheering me up.
6. FarFetch: Shopping my favorite small European boutiques from bed kinda rocks.
7. My camel Calvin Klein cashmere coat: A chic essential to surviving San Francisco’s misty days. Add Chloé flats, matchstick jeans and big sunglasses, and I’m off to see the wizard.
8. Mezcal Old Fashioned: I have my husband and Tulum to blame for this one.
9. 6am Class at SoulCycle: Both gets things going and gets things over with. Easier to execute if No. 8 did not happen the night prior, sadly.
10. Team Brockway: Gregg and our gaggle of curious, smiling kids hang the moon. Our adventure together is never ever boring.
A version of this article appeared in the September 2016 issue of SFC&G (San Francisco Cottages & Gardens) with the headline: My Top Ten.