Plan Your Next Adventurous Retreat to Palmetto Bluff
After the long winter we've had, we are ready to venture somewhere warm like Palmetto Bluff, the South’s best kept secret. Palmetto Bluff is so much more than a 20,000-acre playground — it is an entire microcosm of breathtaking scenery and endless opportunity for outdoor exploration and cultural immersion.
From the Bluff’s picturesque accommodations to their unbeatable Southern cuisine prepared by the best chefs in the region, Palmetto Bluff offers the ultimate authentic Lowcountry experience to make all of your Southern dreams come true. With an award-winning resort and breathtaking natural scenery, Palmetto Bluff offers nearly endless opportunities for adventurous exploration.
What Palmetto Bluff Has to Offer:
Land Activities: The Conservancy at Palmetto Bluff was founded to protect the lush forests and winding rivers that are home to Palmetto Bluff. With 20,000 acres of impeccably preserved pathways, there is something here for everyone.
• For recreation and conversation, swing by Wilson Lawn and Racquet Club to enjoy croquet lawns, eight tennis courts, bocce courts, courtside shelters and a popular pro shop and pavilion.
• Cycle, sprint or simply stroll past serene neighborhood parks and connect to 20,000 acres of perfectly preserved ancient pathways.
• Walk, bike or boat your way through the interconnected trail system, connecting trails to the inland waterway.
Water Activities: The Lowcountry is best experienced on the water. And with 32 miles of waterfront for you to explore, you’ll never have the same experience twice. Here, nature reveals beauty anew every day.
• Explore the scenic five-mile inland freshwater trail that connects Wilson and Moreland Villages. Meanwhile, the glimmering tides of the May, Cooper and New saltwater rivers beckon with exceptional beauty.
• Enjoy nearly every water activity imaginable, whether you prefer boating, paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing or all of the above. Here, the sails are set but the journey is not.
• Book a cocktail cruise on the 1913 60-foot antique motor-yacht, Grace. Watch the sun set amid friends and family while you toast another beautiful day at the Bluff.
• Go fishing in one of the many ponds and lakes to enjoy an angler’s paradise, carefully stocked with largemouth bass and bream. By thoughtfully maintaining our ponds and lakes for more than 70 years, we have ensured their ability to be enjoyed for many years to come.
• Or, if you prefer to fish on the open waters, board a boat and enjoy saltwater fishing for tarpon, cobia, redfish and sea trout in the spring and summer.
Delicious Food: Satisfy your palate at one of Palmetto Bluff’s authentic Southern dining spots. Enjoy signature cocktails while you overlook stunning marsh views at Cole’s or sip on barrel-aged Artillery Punch while you enjoy delectable tapas-style bites in our lively Octagon Bar, named for one of the few octagonal houses built in the United States, the ruins of which were found at Palmetto Bluff. After dinner, relax around a riverside fire pit and enjoy fireside s’mores, a nightly tradition.
Time to Relax: Unwind at the spa after a day of adventure or take a wellness class, complete with inspiring views.
Come Back Again: Seize your chance to book an experience package and experience everything the Lowcountry has to offer. Stay for a little or stay for a lifetime, Palmetto Bluff never leaves you.
Ready for your next adventure? Check out more about how you can Live at the Bluff.