Valentine's Day Jewelry in Shades of Pink
This Valentine’s Day, try one of these precious bonbon
Photography by Claire Ingram
Pastels carry over from Valentine’s Day to the Spring Runway! These happy hues offer a range of looks from sporty to powerhouse. Go pale or bright to match your mood. Add a statement necklace of butterscotch amber with pink coral cabochons or simply wear a pink sapphire ring to signal spring’s arrival.
1. Jaipur ring in 18K yellow gold with pink sapphires and diamonds by Marco Bicego. $4,130, Lux Bond & Green, 46 LaSalle Rd., West Hartford, 860-521-3015.
2. Antique ruby and diamond cluster ring (ca. 1850). $12,500, Simon Teakle Fine Jewelry, 4 Grigg St., Greenwich, 203-769-5888.
3. Rose quartz, rubellite and diamond drop earrings in 18K yellow gold by Syna. $4,180, Mitchells, 670 Post Road East, Westport, 203-227-5165, Richards, 359 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich, 203-622-0551.
4. Red crystal Psydélic ring in sterling silver by Baccarat. $500, Baccarat, 238 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich, 203-618-0900.
6. David Webb vintage red enamel and 18K yellow gold clip earrings. $18,000, DK Farnum Estate Jewelry, 917-841-8405.
7. Starburst earrings with pink sapphires and diamonds in 18K yellow and white gold. $11,650, R Simantov Fine Jewelry, 18 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, 203-661-6717.
8. Butterscotch amber necklace with pink coral cabochons, 18K yellow gold twist wire bezel closure. $25,000, Sorab & Roshi, 30 West Putnam Ave., Greenwich, 203-869-5800.
A version of this article appears in the February 2014 issue of Connecticut Cottages & Gardens with the headling: From the Heart